I’m a UP student

Information provided below is meant for Palacký University students who are interested in mobilities abroad (out of the Czech Republic). These students are referred to as outgoing.

Information common to all outgoing students, including Travel Insurance, can be found in the "General Information" section.

More information to be found on the websites of UP faculties.



If you are a student of a partner institution abroad and you search for information about short-term programmes or mobilities directing to UP, you are referred to as incoming. Please go to website for incoming students.

If you are a student from abroad and you want to apply to study a degree programme at UP, you are referred to as degree students. Please go to website for degree students.

Privacy settings

We use cookies and any other network identifiers on our website that may contain personal data (e.g. about how you browse our website). We and some of the service providers we use have access to or store this data on your device. This data helps us to operate and improve our services. For some purposes, your consent is required to process data collected in this way. You can change or revoke your consent at any time (see the link at the bottom the page).

(Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the website to function properly.)
(Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us to understand how our visitors use our website.)
(They are designed for promotional purposes, measuring the success of promotional campaigns, etc.)