Palacký University offers various degree programmes at three levels - Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral, in English and other languages. You can also choose from a wide choice of a semester or year-long international mobility programmes, summer schools and tailor-made courses.
Palacký University offers various degree programmes at three levels - Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral. You can find more detailed information by choosing your programme in our catalogue.
Step by step guide for Bachelor/Master/Doctoral study programmes
- Choose the programme you want to apply for in our catalogue.
- Open the application form online and start filling in your application.
- Complete the application form online, step by step, upload required documents.
- Pay the fee for the application online with your credit card. You will be able to go back to your application if you do not upload the documents or make the payment straightaway, but only once all required documents are uploaded and the application fee paid your application be considered as complete!
- If you need any guidance while filling in the application or you have any problems you can contact our helpdesk.
- Once you have been accepted to the programme you have applied for, you will recieve the acceptance letter through the application form online.
- Applicants who have completed their previous education outside the Czech Republic must prove their prior education abroad. This is an obligatory requirement for admission to study at Palacký University Olomouc.
- Find information about how your previous studies out of Czech Republic can be recognized.
- Legalize your documents according to the instructions
- You will be informed about the date and the address to send your documents to in the „Notice of your proposed admission for study“, which you will receive through your application online.
- Pay the fee for the process of recognition of your previous studies abroad online in the application form.
If you need any guidance with the process of admission, do not hesitate to contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for information on visa, travel, accommodation, health security, Palacký University facilities and services, or about life in Czech Republic in general, please visit our Welcome Office website.
1) Recognition of education earned abroad for admission to study
- This assessment of secondary and higher education earned abroad in the context of the admission procedure at Palacký University Olomouc is intended only for applicants for study at UP.
- It serves only for compliance with the condition of admission to Palacký University Olomouc –i.e. only for the admission procedure at UP.
2) Recognition of higher education and qualifications earned abroad pursuant to Section 89 et seq. of the Higher Education Act (“Nostrification”)
- This is the process of recognising higher education and qualifications earned abroad as equivalent to higher education obtained in the Czech Republic.
- It is intended for graduates of foreign universities who need validation of their higher education earned abroad for purposes other than further study at UP (e.g. study at another university in the Czech Republic, employment in the Czech Republic, etc.).
- As an official administrative procedure, this is usually a more time-consuming process.
Specification of legalization of documents - the verification procedure follows the following patterns based on the country of origin and valid international agreements.