I’m a UP employee

The information provided below is intended for employees who are interested in mobility abroad (outside the Czech Republic). We refer to these employees as outgoing.

Further information can also be found on the websites of individual faculties.

All employees traveling abroad for work can use Palacký University Travel Insurance.


If you are an employee of a university from abroad and you are looking for information about your mobility at UP, you are referred to as incoming. Please go to the section for employees from abroad.

Privacy settings

We use cookies and any other network identifiers on our website that may contain personal data (e.g. about how you browse our website). We and some of the service providers we use have access to or store this data on your device. This data helps us to operate and improve our services. For some purposes, your consent is required to process data collected in this way. You can change or revoke your consent at any time (see the link at the bottom the page).

(Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the website to function properly.)
(Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us to understand how our visitors use our website.)
(They are designed for promotional purposes, measuring the success of promotional campaigns, etc.)